1. Qing-yun Zhu, Ling-yu Zhao, Dong Sheng, Yi-jun Chen, Xin Hu, Hong-zhen Lian*, Li Mao*, Xiao-bing Cui, Speciation analysis of chromium by carboxylic group functionalized mesoporous silica with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry, Talanta, 2019, 195, 173-180.
2. Jun-qin Qiao, Chao Liang, Zhen-yu Zhu, Zhao-ming Cao, Wei-juan Zheng, Hong-zhen Lian*, Monolithic alkylsilane column: A promising separation medium for oligonucleotides by ion-pair reversed-phase liquid chromatography, Journal of Chromatography A, 2018, 1569, 168-177.
3. Ling-yu Zhao, Qing-yun Zhu, Xiao-qin Zhang, Yi-jun Chen, Li Mao, Hong-zhen Lian*, Preparation and analytical application of novel thiol-functionalized solid extraction matrices: From mesoporous silica to hybrid monolithic capillary column, Talanta, 2018, 189, 517-526.
4. Chao Liang, Jun-qin Qiao, Hong-zhen Lian*, A novel strategy for retention prediction of nucleic acids with their sequence information in ion-pair reversed phase liquid chromatography, Talanta, 2018, 185, 592-601.
5. Jun-qin Qiao, Zhao-ming Cao, Chao Liang, Hong-juan Chen, Wei-juan Zheng, Hong-zhen Lian*, Study on the polymorphism of G-quadruplexes by reversed-phase HPLC and LC–MS, Journal of Chromatography A, 2018, 1542, 61-71.
6. Chao Liang, Jun-qin Qiao, Hong-zhen Lian*, Determination of reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography based octanol-water partition coefficients for neutral and ionizable compounds: Methodology evaluation, Journal of Chromatography A, 2017, 1528, 25-34.
7. Xing-yu Long, Zi-jin Zhang, Jia-yuan Li, Dong Sheng, Hong-zhen Lian*. Controllable preparation of CuFeMnO4 nanospheres as a novel multifunctional affinity probe for efficient adsorption and selective enrichment low-abundance peptides and phosphopeptides, Analytical Chemistry, 2017, 89, 10446-10453.
8. Xing-yu Long, Zi-jin Zhang, Jia-yuan Li, Dong Sheng, Hong-zhen Lian*, A combination strategy using two novel cerium-based nanocomposite affinity probes for the selective enrichment of mono- and multi-phosphopeptides in mass spectrometric analysis, Chemical Communications, 2017, 53, 4620-4623.
9. Jin-cheng Zhao, Qing-yun Zhu, Ling-yu Zhao, Hong-zhen Lian*, Hong-yuan Chen, Preparation of aptamer based organic-inorganic hybrid monolithic column with gold nanoparticles as intermediary for enrichment of proteins, Analyst, 2016, 141, 4961-4967.
10. Chao Liang, Hong-zhen Lian*, Recent advances in lipophilicity measurement by reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography, TrAC-Trends in Analytical Chemistry, 2015, 68, 28-36.
11. Xing-yu Long, Qun Song, Hong-zhen Lian*, Development of magnetic LuPO4 microspheres for highly selective enrichment and identification of phosphopeptides for MALDI-TOF MS analysis, Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2015, 3, 9330-9339.
12. Wen-jie Zhao, Qun Song, Zi-jin Zhang, Li Mao, Wei-juan Zheng, Xin Hu, Hong-zhen Lian*, The kinetic response of the proteome in A549 cells exposed to ZnSO4 stress, PLoS ONE, 2015, 10, e0133451.
13. Jing Yang, Jia-yuan Li, Jun-qin Qiao, Hong-zhen Lian*, Hong-yuan Chen, Solid phase extraction characteristics of magnetic carbon doped Fe3O4 nanoparticles, Journal of Chromatography A, 2014, 1325, 8-15.
14. Peng Li, Yi-jun Chen, Hong-zhen Lian*, Xin Hu*, A centrifugal microfluidic platform integrating monolithic capillary columns for high-throughput speciation of chromium, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2014, 29, 1785-1790.
15. Ting-ting Yang, Lin-feng Zhou, Jun-qin Qiao, Hong-zhen Lian*, Xin Ge, Hong-yuan Chen, Preparation of poly(trimethyl-2-methacroyloxyethylammonium chloride-co-ethylene glycol dimethacrylate) monolith and its application in solid phase microextraction of brominated flame retardants, Journal of Chromatography A, 2013, 1291, 1-9.
16. Wen-sheng Zou, Jing Yang, Ting-ting Yang, Xin Hu, Hong-zhen Lian*, Magnetic-room temperature phosphorescent multifunctional nanocomposites as chemosensor for detection and photo-driven enzyme mimetics for degradation of 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2012, 22, 4720-4727.
17. Shu-ying Han, Chao Liang, Jun-qin Qiao, Hong-zhen Lian*, Xin Ge*, Hong-yuan Chen, A novel evaluation method for extrapolated retention factor in determination of n-octanol/water partition coefficient of halogenated organic pollutants by reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2012, 713, 130-135.
18. Lin-feng Zhou, Xu-gan He, Jun-qin Qiao, Hong-zhen Lian*, Xin Ge*, Hong-yuan Chen, A practical interface designed for on-line polymer monolith microextraction: synthesis and application of poly(4-vinylpyridine-co-ethylene glycol dimethacrylate) monolith, Journal of Chromatography A, 2012, 1256, 15-21.
19. Wen-sheng Zou, Dong Sheng, Xin Ge, Jun-qin Qiao, Hong-zhen Lian*, Room-temperature phosphorescence chemosensor and Rayleigh scattering chemodosimeter dual-recognition probe for 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene based on manganese-doped ZnS quantum dots, Analytical Chemistry, 2011, 83, 30–37.
20. Wen-sheng Zou, Jun-qin Qiao, Xin Hu, Xin Ge, Hong-zhen Lian*, Synthesis in aqueous solution and characterisation of a new cobalt-doped ZnS quantum dot as a hybrid ratiometric chemosensor, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2011, 708, 134-140.